Regarding the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
The well-being of our customers and our teams is always our absolute priority, so you can be assured that we are following government updates on this ever-changing situation, and we continue to do everything we can to protect you and our teams.
Our focus remains on providing an uninterrupted service to you, our valued customer, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We are doing everything we can to provide a consistent service to support your business.
• We are continuing to take orders over the phone: 6am-6pm Mon - Fri and 6am – 2pm Sat, or 24/7 via our website and mobile App.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference
• We expect any employee suffering from the recognised symptoms of the corona virus infection to not come into work and stay home.
All services on-site must adhere to the following rules:
• Drivers have been equipped with hand sanitisers, gloves and are continuing to undertake additional cleaning procedures within their trucks.
• Driver must always stay in the cabins - unless they are strapping containers down once loaded. They must then keep at least 3ft distance between others.
• No shaking of hands.
• For signature our drivers can temporarily sign on behalf of the customers to avoid unnecessary contact via handheld devices or will take photos after completed service.
We understand that these measures seem too much but given the complex and seriousness of the situation across the UK & Ireland, we must take all measures to protect our workforce. If we work together by doing this, we can keep working and avoid any further restrictions within the industry. Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
Thank you for cooperating with us.
v 1.0 20 March 2020